Monday, February 8, 2010

[EXP] KPITCummins recruiting Sybase / Power builder / Unix developers

Hi Friends,

KPITCummins is recruiting Sybase / Power Builder / Unix developers with 3 to 5 years of experience @ Chennai.

Job Code747589
Position DescriptionSybase / PowerBuilder / Unix Developer
Job DescriptionDevelop functional expertise of the existing applications
Develop, test and provide support during implementation
Bug fixing
Performance optimization (PL/SQL, stored procedures)
Mentor and carry out code reviews of junior members
Work with Paris IT analysts to understand requirements and analysis
Contribute to detailed technical analysis documents
Estimation to complete the task
Skill SetSybase 12.5.4 & 15, stored procedures (Transac-sql),
PowerBuilder 9 & 11,
Unix, Korn shell (ksh).
Soft SkillsGood Communication
Domain KnowledgeFinance would be preferred
Experience3yrs – 5yrs
Job LocationChennai

Interested candidates please forward your profiles to : Manish.Kandge@kpitcummins.com

1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment.
    I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    Thank You
    PowerBuilder Migration

    ReplyDelete