Friday, August 13, 2010

[Freshers] Motorola recruiting 2009 - 2010 freshers

Pls Send CVs of Only 2009/2010   PASSOUTS Candidates should have completed
BE / BTech, ME / MTech in ECE, IT, CS with a an aggregate of 75% or above  


Following details are must.
 

*
 Name of the Candidate
*
 College of Study  
*
 University
*
 Degree  
*
 Group
*
 Aggregate %  
*
 Year of passing  
*
 Emaild for communication  
*
 Mobile no for communication
Alternative no
 
*
 Current Location  



Thanks,
Santosh Purohit
 
e-mail:santosh.purohit@motorola.com  

7 comments:

  1. can mca candidates are eligible for this recruitment drive? please provide information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MCA candidates are eligible ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sir, I would like to know the job location.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi sir,
    i have forwarded my resume to you sir when i can get a call from you.. sir..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sir I have send my resume. I am B.E(CSE) Engineer with 81% when will you call me sir. I am eagerly waiting for your call sir.

    ReplyDelete