Wednesday, January 12, 2011

[Freshers] HP Off-Campus drive on Jan 22, 2011 - Bangalore

HP OFF-Campus Drive on 22/01/2011


HP as a company in India continues on hiring from campus. This is a special Off-Campus drive exclusively for HP- GADSC-India. We believe that the people in the best position to recommend a good candidate are those already working here. There are no limits to the number of referrals you can make! 

Eligibility:
·         Students who have passed out in 2010 with aggregate 60% and above
·         Qualifications: BE/B.Tech (Comp Sc, IT & Info Science), MCA and MS (IT)

Selection Process:
·         Screening and verification of certificates, documents and identity at the venue
·         Written Test (Start at 9.30 AM) Technical/Managerial interview, HR interview

Work Location: Bangalore.

How to Refer a Candidate:
Do not reply or send resumes to this mailbox as this mailbox is not monitored.

1.    To start, visit Job Searcher and click “I agree: Begin my Search”
2.    Look for job vacancies using Job Requisition number - 525566
3.    Select the job title to open up the requisition details
4.    Click “Refer a friend” on the right
5.    Follow the instructions and submit

Event Details:
Date:  22-January-2011 (Saturday)
Time: 8.30 AM (Sharp - Gates will close at 9.00 AM)
Venue: HP Surya Wave Office, EC1.

Following documents need to be carried by the prospective candidate to the above venue:
Ø  Original Marks card of Standard 10, 12, and all Degrees
Ø  2 Page Resume (Ensure that your Full Name is on it)
Ø  2 recent passport sized photographs
Ø  Original Proof of date of birth
Ø  Original Degree Certificate/Provisional Degree Certificate
Ø  Photo ID (Passport, Driving license, Election ID Card)

16 comments:

  1. hi,i'm souren from kolkata...passed out mca in 2010.
    i don't have any reference in HP...so can i go for the walk-in????if yes,pls let me know the proper address......my email:souren2008@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. After employee referral..Will HP send Hall ticket to our mail ??

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi,i'm pankaj from hydrabad..did my b.tech(IT)2010.
    i don't have any reference in HP...so can i attend for the walk-in?if yes,pls let me know the proper address...and if any one hav referral pls send me.my email:smartpankaj.search@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi i'm vinodkumar from Tamilnadu... did my BE(CSE)2010. i have reference in HP... can i attend for walk-in? please send the hall ticket to my mail id.... vinbecse@rediffmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi friends, anyone got reply from HP?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Conact Bazaleel@gmail.com ASAP..regards

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Friends, They will not allow you to attend the interview without Referral letter. SO please ask any of your friends or relatives who is working for HP to do.Some of my friends were not allowed to attend the Interview held in Chennai.So try to go by Reference.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi i am Ranjith from chennai. I am BE in ECE with mainframe certification. Whether i can attend this off campus

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi,i'm jithin from banglore...passed out b-tech in 2010.
    i don't have any reference in HP...so can i go for the walk-in????
    can u give me referal id,my email id is greatjitz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. pls confirm the job code....is it the right code???

    ReplyDelete
  11. Has anyone got any reply from HP?

    ReplyDelete
  12. hello friends did any one got any details about referrals...

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi, i am sathish kumar from chennai, i am 2010 MCA passed out. i don't know any one to refer in software industry. so ,please anyone refer me. so that i can attend the interview.
    thank you
    with regards,
    sathish kumar
    please send our referal information to this mail id
    sathish_chezian@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear hp employees,
    i am sathish kumar from chennai,i am 2010 MCA passed out i do know any one for referral in hp so, please some one refer me so that i can attend interview in hp.
    thank you
    with regards,
    sathish kumar
    please mail me to sathish_chezian@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi,

    I am Rahul from Hyderabad,India. I am intending to attend the HP-GADSC program on Jan 22nd 2011. I need the reference. Can any one help me...???

    I have the required Qualifications. So please help me out.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Friends,I got placed in HP on Jan 29th 2011 at Atria Institute of technology, Bangalore. Is there anyone who got placed in HP on the same date and same Venue... If so please let me know have you got offer letter or confirmation mail from HP...?

    ReplyDelete